MSUMUN Honoured guests
MSUMUN is not only about the work in conference rooms. The Faculty of world politics provides the participants of the MUN with a unique opportunity to meet first-class experts.
Every year, the Conference holds meetings with Russian MFA and UN officials, well-known political scholars in international relations. Throughout the history MSUMUN has been visited by the following distinguished guests:
- Viktor Sadovnichiy (Rector of Moscow State University),
- Boris Poklad (1st class Envoy),
- Alexander Gorelik (Moscow UN Information Center head 1999-2014),
- Sergey Karev (Deputy Permanent representative of the Russian Federation in the UN),
- Mark Katz (George Mason University (USA) professor of political science and international relations),
- Eleanora Mitrofanova (Permanent Representative of the Russian Federation to UNESCO 2009-2016),
- Vladimir Kuznetsov (Moscow UN Information Center head 2014-present).